- License #:
Let me put my experience & energies to work for you.
During my career as a Realtor, I have had the opportunity to work with a very broad spectrum of properties. Ranging from:
- Residential Homes ( new & resale)
- Farms & Farmettes ( horse, dairy, alpaca)
- Large parcels of Acreage & also indiviual Lots
- Clean & Green Program
- luxurious estates
- residential homes in rural areas & developments
- homes placed with the Historical Society
- 1031 tax exchange
- contemporary homes
and just about anything in between. Each property I have worked with has its own individual identity. I serve buyer representation and seller representation. I look forward to hearing from you when you are thinking about buying or selling.
- 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 AGENT OF THE YEAR DILLSBURG
- ONE OF THE TOP TEN AGENTS FOR THE FIRM
- GREATER HARRISBURG REALTOR ASSOC TOP 5% AGENTS
- 20+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
- MEMBER COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL BROKERAGE PRESIDENTS ELITE CLUB
- CERTIFIED NEW HOME SALES PROFESSIONAL
- MEMBER GREATER HARRISBURG ASSOC OF REALTORS
- MEMBER PENNSYLVANIA ASSOC OF REALTORS
- MEMBER NATIONAL ASSOC OF REALTORS
- SENIORS REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST
- ACCREDITED BUYER REP.
- FLOYD WICKMANS MASTER SALES SWEATHOGS PROGRAM
I am very interested in representing you in the task of buying or selling a home. I am honest, hard working, and strive to succeed. I feel my qualifications will enable me to make a significant contribution in one of the most important decisions of your life. I have over 40 years residency in the Dillsburg area and know the area and surrounding communities very well.
- NORTHERN HIGH SCHOOL - 1985
- HARRISBURG AREA COMMUNITY COLLEGE -1993
- INSTITUTE OF REAL ESTATE STUDIES - 1996
- JACK GAUGHEN REALTOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT - 1997
- FLOYD WICKMANS "SWEATHOGS" MASTER SALES PROGRAM - 1998
I have spent most of my life in the Dillsburg area, a graduate of Northern High and then moved on to work at the family business, they manufactured horse trailers. I have been around farms & animals, especially horses since I was very young, which is why I feel I enjoy working with the rural properties the South Central Pennsylvania area has to offer.
- PHEAA - REVENUE ACCOUNTING
- SHOOP'S TRAILER MFG. INC - EXECUTIVE OFFICE, SALES
- CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES - SHIPBOARD PURSER ACCOUNTANT
In what I like to refer to as my previous life, I was a competitive gymnast for 15+ years and still enjoy watching the sport very much. My hobbies I have presently include: cooking, baking, enjoying life in the country, golfing, fitness & being active, including zumba & yoga.